A hub with all the processes you need. A Notion Template specially made for Web Designers, Webflow Developers, and Creative Entrepreneurs who are looking for an easier way to run their business and manage their products.
The Dashboard – Top Navigation Section
The top navigation section is enough to show you what the Studio Pro System can offer. In short, it has about 280 pages (including subpages).
The $10K+ Website Roadmap is the most important piece.
Alone, the $10K+ Website Roadmap can transform your creative business. It’s divided into 5 stages:
- Content Development
- UX/UI Design
- Webflow Development (it can be adapted to WordPress)
- Post-Launch Support
The stages are divided into different phases, some of them with a step-by-step process attached.
Each one of the stages is organized on a board as seen on tools like Trello and Asana. Tasks and steps are also a page, so they can be used to store information too.
The Roadmap also offers a timeline view.
All tasks and steps are initially set as “No Status”. Notes related to each one of the tasks can be made inside of the page itself.
You can share the page with your clients or invite them as a guest. They will be able to add their own notes, make comments, provide feedback, and so on.
The Studio Pro System is like a second brain
More than offering a roadmap that gives you the needed elements to ask 10K or more for a website, the Studio Pro System has everything you need to run your business.
- Expenses (subscriptions and one-time purchases)
- Earnings (by type of work)
CRM – Clients
- Sales Pipeline
- All Clients – Closed
- Only Agencies – Closed
- Lost Opportunities
- Base Information
- Job Sucess Score
- Invoices (3 types)
- Discovery Session
- Client Feedback
- Creative Brief
- Project Brief (covering 8 key areas, with dozens of different questions)
- Proposals (with a tracker for WIN & LOSS Record)
- Copyright Transfer (just a model of how it can be made)
- Scripts (blank space to add scripts regarding anything you want)
- Resources (more than 25)
- Guide (tutorials on how to use the Studio Pro System)
The Studio Pro System also offers management pages for:
- Commitments and obligations (Agenda)