Streamline, organize and optimize your employee onboarding experience all in one place!
Onboarding OS is the most comprehensive, straightforward and efficient way to manage employee onboarding using Notion.
Note: this is a free version of the Onboarding Operating System. If you enjoy the free version and would like to support me, I would highly recommend upgrading to the paid version. The paid offering has A LOT more value including all the features below and content associated with the skeleton!
Every Resource You’ll Ever Need for Onboarding*
30+ Onboarding Modules
Customizable Onboarding Dashboard
Templates for 1:1s, Feedback, Meeting Notes, & Prioritization
Guides To Setting Employee Goals & Career Development Plans
20+ Resources for Useful Tools to Improve Employee Workflow
Templates For Communicating With New Employees
Onboarding Process Checklist
20+ Article & Podcast Library for Employee Development
As well as..
✔️ Knowledge Wiki ✔️ New Employee To Do List ✔️ Company Handbook Template ✔️ Employee Directory ✔️ Company Acronyms ✔️ Career Conversation Question Bank
*While the skeleton is available in the free version the content is exclusive to the paid version
Make sure your new employees are set up for success from day one.
- Onboarding is more than sending out an offer letter. Onboarding OS is a series of modules that address the end to end journey of onboarding. This means getting your new employee started on their first project, getting them access to their tech stack and assigning them a buddy to help guide them through the first few weeks, to name a few.
- Take out the guesswork for what an onboarding experience should look like. We break down the entire onboarding experience into a system of modules that help your employees feel socially integrated, technically empowered and administratively organized.
You’ll benefit from this if:
• You’re a small or medium business
• You want to speed up time-to-productivity for new hires
• You want your onboarding to be more people focused than paperwork focused
• Your current onboarding process confusing, inefficient or unorganized
• You want to retain your employees by creating a first in class onboarding experience
Onboarding OS is based in Notion. What does that mean?
Notion is a productivity tool with tons of great features to make you more efficient. The Onboarding OS is based in Notion but you don’t need to pay for Notion to use it. If this is your first time using Notion then you’re in for a treat!
Any other questions?
You can DM me on Twitter @iamhaniazam or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Always happy to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.