A comprehensive and tested Notion YouTube system to makes sure you post consistently AND stress-free on YouTube.
Why did I create this?
The ONLY certain path to success on YouTube is by posting consistent content for 2+ years.
I knew this when I started my YouTube channel so my objective was to post every Tuesday.
But… I always ended up last minute finding ideas, scripting something I was not very proud of, and rushing through the process.
And worst of all… This process stressed me out. I wasn’t enjoying it.
I knew I could do better.
I knew I needed a system.
So… This IS the system.
Now I can publish twice per week with ease.
You’ll benefit from this if
• You’re an independent creator
• You want to grow your YouTube channel so it can be a profitable business someday
• You want to reduce the stress that is to create content consistently on YouTube.
• You want to balance the type of content you produce so you can serve both, the algorithm and your current fans.
• The step by step system that allows me to post twice a week effortlessly
• Video script template to make sure your content has always the right structure to keep people into your channel
• Video content calendar
• Video Sub-Tasks calendar, so you can see the individual tasks at hand
• Must-have B-Roll list to grow your B-Roll library and increase your production value
• Fast access pages optimized for mobile (Fast idea capture)
• Publishing checklist to never miss a step
What the first users are saying
• Growing a YouTube channel takes consistency and work. This system won’t magically bring you thousands of subscribers but it’ll make the journey much more pleasant.
Who are you, Daniel? And why you’re qualified to “sell” me this template?
I have been designing systems for smartphone companies for 4 years, so systems are my bread and butter. I always find the most optimized way to do everything I do so I wanted to bring my expertise into my video creation system.
I also took Ali Abdaal’s Part-Time Youtuber Academy course where he’s taught us all everything that there is to know about growing on YouTube (he’s at 1,3M subs).
And my channel is growing much faster than the average channel thanks to these 2 factors.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes! If you feel like you haven’t gotten any value out of Content Mastery, write to me within the first 30 days of your purchase and I’ll process your refund. I am passionate about this product and confident in its value, but we really just want all of our customers to be happy. The only thing we ask for is to let us know how we can improve.
Any other questions?
You can DM me on Twitter and I will gladly and happily assist you.